What to look for in a biological dental office in Sacramento
Healthcare consumers in Sacramento are savvy. They recognize the vital role oral health plays in overall wellness, quality of life, and appearance. They understand that biological dentistry makes sense in achieving and maintaining oral health. They want to find the right dental office to meet those goals. Here are some important points to consider as you select a dental care partner.
Five general characteristics
- Friendly reception – For most people, a dental appointment is an inconvenience in their day, and possibly a source of anxiety. A big smile and warm welcome go a long way toward creating a pleasant experience.
- Thoughtful scheduling – Overscheduling sends a clear signal – it is okay to waste your time. Look for a dental office that books appointments with respect for the patient. How to know? Ask if they allow time in the daily schedule for emergencies.
- Patience with patients – The dental team is familiar with routine treatments, but it might be the first time you’ve had a filling, crown, or other procedure. A caring dentist takes plenty of time to explain options and answer questions.
- Focus on wellbeing . . . not cha-ching – Matching care to the needs of the patient must be Job #1. The dentist you choose should put patient welfare before margin.
- Contemporary treatment – Dentistry is evolving quickly. New materials, techniques, and instrumentation make treatment more efficient and comfortable, with results that look good and last longer.
The biological difference
The dentist’s overarching care philosophy is critical. A biological dentist seeks the safest treatment methods and materials with the least risk of negative impact on the patient’s mouth or body. Membership in the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology is a good indication of commitment to this concept.
Make Sacramento Natural Dentistry the dental office you trust for healthy, biological care. Call (916) 823-8585.
Back to Biological Dentistry Page