CEREC Dental Crowns in Sacramento CA
Patients near Sacramento, CA have turned to Sacramento Natural Dentistry for CEREC dental crowns. We understand that in today’s world, time, convenience, and value are priorities for patients. Efficiency is important. CEREC technology allows patients to receive quality restorations faster. By using an in-office milling machine, we can offer dental crowns in a single appointment.
Fast, convenient, and safe
A crown is a fixed dental restoration used to cover and repair a tooth that has been chipped, broken, or damaged due to decay. It may also restore a tooth after a root canal. CEREC
crowns restore teeth without the added time of a traditional laboratory crown. CEREC crowns are created in the office at the time of your appointment. Utilizing innovative technology such as CAD/CAM, the dentist creates quality crowns in one visit.
CEREC restorations perform the same functions as conventional ones do. Advantages of CEREC crowns include the following:
- The restoration is created using digital impressions of the teeth rather than manual impressions. Digital impressions are completely safe and give a more accurate view of the teeth.
- Advanced CAD/CAM technology enables the fabrication of the restoration on site. The crown is matched to the adjacent teeth in size, color, and shape to produce a natural-looking result.
- CEREC crowns are created using a single block of ceramic. This produces a sturdy, durable restoration that is less likely to fracture.
- CEREC crowns are made of ceramic which has aesthetic appeal, but also means they are completely metal-free, biocompatible, and mercury free.
- With traditional crowns, more of the tooth must be removed. CEREC allows more of the natural tooth to be saved. This crown strengthens the tooth itself.
- Using in-office technology, the entire process is completed in one visit, saving you time and avoiding the need to wear a temporary restoration.
Let the team at Sacramento Natural Dentistry restore your smile with safe, durable CEREC restorations. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment. (916) 823-8585
Back to Crowns and Bridges Page