Your search to “find a dentist near me” is over! Dr. Azouz family dentistry near Sacramento, CA
A good family dentist that can provide care for every member of your family – from the youngest child to the oldest generation – can be hard to find. If you have been searching for “Find a dentist near me” and are located in the Sacramento, CA area, you don’t need to look any further. Dr. Darryl Azouz and the team at Sacramento Natural Dentistry are highly trained dental professionals with the expertise to provide preventive care and treat a wide variety of dental conditions. As an integrative, holistic dental practice, the team is also personally committed to providing the biological, functional dental care that is focused on not just your oral health, but your overall health and well-being.
The benefits of having a family dentistry practice you can trust
With many dental clinics to choose from, you may be wondering about the benefits of seeing the same dentist for every member of your family. At our family dental office in Citrus Heights, CA near Sacramento, we provide personalized care and treat each member of your family as if they were one of our own. Having a regular dentist has a number of benefits:
- When everyone in your family sees the same dentist, you can save time and gas money by getting all of your dental care appointments taken care of in the same trip
- The oral health of each member of your family can be tracked over time with continuous dental records; by seeing the same dentist, your dental records will not be scattered in different locations all across town
- Comprehensive dental care is provided by our holistic dental team, which means that we are able to not only provide preventive dental care such as professional cleanings and check-ups, but also provide treatments for dental issues as well as cosmetic dentistry options for aesthetic improvements in your smile
- Some dental conditions can be genetic, so by treating both the adults and children in your family, we are able to keep an eye out for dental issues that could be inherited by your kids and that may develop over time
- The best way to teach your children is by example—by getting your regular dental care at the same place as your kids, they will learn the importance of good oral hygiene and be more likely to develop a positive attitude towards going to the dentist
Types of treatments and care provided at our Sacramento, CA area office
One size never fits all! At Sacramento Natural Dentistry, Dr. Azouz and his team are equipped with the latest advances in technology to provide regular professional cleanings, treat a wide variety of dental conditions, and cosmetically enhance imperfections in your teeth. Services offered include, among others:
- Preventive care: Many people avoid going to the dentist until a problem has become invasive or painful, but with regular preventive check-ups and professional cleanings, many uncomfortable and costly dental issues can be avoided or stopped before they progress too far. Patients should see Dr. Azouz twice per year to have their teeth professionally cleaned and examined.
- Pediatric dentistry: Parents are encouraged to bring their child in to see Dr. Azouz as soon as their first tooth erupts, or no later than the age of three. By starting dental visits at an early age, we are able to monitor your child’s tooth and mouth development and answer any questions that you have, and a strong foundation for lifelong health dental habits will be established.
- Mercury-free biological dentistry: As a holistic dental practice, we ensure that the materials and methods we use to treat your teeth are biologically compatible with your body so that harm is not done to your health in the process of healing your mouth. We are a mercury-free practice and use BPA-free fillings and other biological materials in the treatments we provide.
- Restorative treatments: If your teeth and gums have disease or decay, then tooth or gum restoration treatment may be necessary. We offer a broad range of treatments such as CEREC one-day crowns, dental implants, dental bridges, gum disease treatments, and others. Dr. Azouz will conduct a thorough examination of your mouth and will only recommend the treatments that are appropriate for your individual oral health needs.
- Teeth whitening: Even with diligent brushing and flossing, teeth can become yellow or stained over time due to the natural pigments found in foods and beverages. With professional tooth whitening options at our Sacramento, CA area office, you can whiten your teeth safely, comfortably, and effectively with better results and less tooth sensitivity than over-the-counter whitening options.
- Invisalign: Gone are the days of straightening your teeth with wires and metal brackets! With Invisalign, you can use virtually unnoticeable clear aligner trays to quickly and effectively align your teeth or bite. Even better, with digital imaging, you can see what your end results will be before you even begin treatment!
Several other types of dental care are also provided. No matter what your dental concern is, we encourage you to speak with Dr. Azouz about it and learn more about the treatment options available to you.
Schedule your appointment today!
At Sacramento Natural Dentistry, we care about your smile both inside and out! We want you to not only have healthy teeth, but also be comfortable and happy with your dental care. That’s why we focus on getting to know each patient and understanding your individual oral health, treatment preferences, and cosmetic dental goals. We are always accepting appointments from both new and existing patients. If you have been endlessly searching to “find a dentist near me,” your search is over! Call our office, conveniently located near Sacramento, CA, at (916) 823-8585 to schedule your appointment today.
Back to Home Page